- Potatoes: half a kilo
- 2 Shallot
- 4 Reflux
- 2 Chicken thigh leeks
- 3cl Olive oil
- Fine salt: 3 pinches
- Before you begin, you should peel the potatoes, carrots and leeks. Leeks should be cut lengthwise, washed with water and cut into slices.
- Potatoes & carrots should be cutting to little piece . the shallots should be tranched thin.
- Then you will get a saucepan with a little olive oil and saute in the shallots and leeks for 5 to 6 minutes and season with salt.
- You’ll want to add pre-washed potatoes and carrots, then cover everything with cold water. And please cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- All that needs to be done now is to set the spices, serve them in the dishes and enjoy it!!!
Please follow and like us: