Laurel leaves are used to prepare an excellent medicinal oil that possesses a lot of beneficial properties for our health and you can prepare it at home!
BENEFITS OF LAUREL LEAVES:
- Calms the nervous system.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Decreases the problems with the colon.
- Decreases and stimulates the process of sweating.
- Is very useful in painful joints and it helps in cases of varicose veins.
- Improves the mental activity in general.
You will need:
- 30 grams of laurel leaves
- 250 ml of olive oil
- Crush the sheets with a mortar.
- You should notice a little bit of oil come out of them.
- Leave them to dry.
- Then, put the olive oil over them and keep them in a glass jar.
- Cover it and to leave it to rest like that for 2 weeks on a cool and dry place.
- After some time, you must change the crushed leaves with new ones, so that the aroma can intensify with the help of the same procedure.
- Cover and leave it for two more weeks.
- Strain the oil.
- Use a piece of gauze or cotton.
- Squeeze the cloth as much as you could to retain the minimal possible oil.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL
- It is desired to use it warmed up.
- Rub the oil on the affected area.
- You can also use it for ear problems or to treat a migraine.
- For strong pain in the head, massage this oil on the temples and the pain will disappear rapidly.
- You can even replace aspirin using laurel oil because this oil reduces body temperature.
- Laurel oil improves the appetite.
- It helps you eliminate stomachache and intestinal problems.
- It normalizes the renal and hepatic function.
- This oil can also be used as a lotion to solve skin problems.
- It is a very effective and can be used as a lotion against blackheads and acne.